My Monologue

Okay! I'm not angry i'm just really...... Forget it. No i said forget it. Your not worth talking to and my life is not for you to note down with your expensive pen and your smart note book in your massive office. How can I even speak to someone who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth, who went to medical school and made somthing of themself. And then there is me. Simple at times, jelous at times. I list things too much, in my head, all thats wrong with me, my hair, my weight, my glasses, my family, my friends, my lifestyle. Infact for the last four years my life has been a disapointing.....a disapointing. okay the best way to describe this is, when you buy a epic pair of converse, that you can't return and you would think that they would fit and that they would suit any situation but when they dont fit you that's the feeling i get when decribing my life. i tried squeezing my way into a relationship that just didnt fit, i tried forcing myself into a new flat, only to find that i was too small in a massive city. I even considered a new job but because of all the doubt i decided against it straight away. I know its a bad day when you compare yourself to a shoe but its where my mind goes..... Wait how did you do that.? you managed to.............. you didnt even say anything. I don't know what it is about you somhow i'm telling you everything.




I wrote this 4 weeks ago,


Daniel McCourt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

My spiritual confession

Light