Define Madness

Madness comes to those who wish it. It also appears to those who least want it. For Example "misery loves company", even if its through madness. I'm not one for handling things very well expecially those situations that have emotion involved. It almost feels like i drag people down with me i don't know why they stick around to be honest, it makes me happy they do, Madness has presented itself to me in many ways, shapes and forms but most recent it would be in the form of friends. Things build up in my head, these tgings are small stupid and insignificant, these things in the bigger picture dont even matter. i feel that because of my past and because of what i've been through trust will be hard to find. I don't like people that lie, i dont understand why lies can destroy the best of friendships. Fingers crossed that soon madness will turn to normality and i'll be able to get on with my life.


extract from my journal  on 14/3/2012

This was an extract i wrote when i was struggling on my own flat and i didn't feel i had anyone around me.

Daniel McCourt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

My spiritual confession

Light