Friendship Development


2006-06-21 12:39 

( this was written when i was 16, many things have changed but i just wanted people to know that i could still wright very well when i was younger. )





Julie,

So today’s a new day I can’t wait to tell of what happened in the last few weeks. Well firstly there was Julie she is a self confessed lesbian and uses people for money for e.g. Greame Jones her ex boyfriend and now apparent friend. Greame has lots of money and Julie hangs out with him because of this. You may think that I’m sad for talking about her like this but I make a valid point. Well as time went on julie and Greame friendship grows stronger due to recent events I saw a side of Lauren I didn’t see before a horrible two faced side but Greame  is yet to see this but will be shocked when he does. Recently when I was still friends with them both I lost my job and didn’t have much money because I wasn’t buying Julie much anymore she turns to Greame and asks him to buy him say something to eat or something. Well Julie thrives on this and immediately gets more and more things from Greame getting more expensive as she picks them out. I think this is sad and wrong. I’m really not a jealous person just in case you think this is what this is but no I’m not really.
I remember the first time I met Julie she was coming to the cinema with me and my friends. We headed on the bus and went into town I remember the first time I saw her I thought wow!! She was amazing looking and friendly as well. We got talking and found out so much about each other I was so happy we got on so well together it was like we clicked straight away. We saw “kinky Boots” this was an alright film quite weird though. She was down my street every night after words and was well up for fun we laughed, confessed and told each other everything. These were the days I can remember them all. As time passed Julie told me she was a lesbian she told me in confidence and I kept it a secret for a while. Soon I told one person one spread to two and soon the whole place found out.
The next week she came out and came down to mine for a while we went to a place called the tubes which was a place made up of old stone tubes this was an old remote place just under a bridge at the old train station. I often went hear when I needed to talk or just think in fact I’m here right now writing this.
While we were here she told me she loved me. I asked her how? And she told me even though she is a lesbian or thought she was she still loved me. I found this hard to believe and couldn’t come to terms we stood together and she asked if I loved her. I thought for a while and I thought of us holding hands and jumping about dancing, laughing playing and enjoying ourselves and I thought yes. Yes I do at this exact moment our lips sunk in to each other and we kissed for the first time. This was like magic I was in paradise for like three minutes of my life and then it stopped. She asked if I wanted to go out I replied with an of course I will. From that moment on we went out and we loved each other as best friends and girl friend and boyfriend.
She seemed to not like telling people about us I found this annoying and thought she was ashamed of me. I questioned her and she told me she was just shy. I found this cute and was entranced back into her eyes. I bought her everything and we even went out for dinner on several occasions. As Saint Valentines Day approached we bought each other gifts I spent around £30 on her and she got me a single rose I thought this was the nicest gesture in the world.
We continued seeing each other for about a week after that and then someone told me she was seeing someone else. I was in disbelief of this at first but then rumours speculated into truth and I saw her talking to other people. At first a thought she’s just very sociable but then I realised yes she was very sociable in the sexual sense in the word. I heard she performed sexual acts on other people. At first I was so angry and then realised what a sucker I’ve been because she took me for a ride. I was angry I remembered on one occasion a bunch of guys shouting at her I thought this was rotten and they just didn’t like her.   I called her and told her everything I thought if her she sounded angry but didn’t deny any of it. We broke up and never saw each other for about four month after that. Then I soon learned that Julie got that rose from another guy and asked gave me it I thought about her and then got even angrier.
I didn’t like being angry because anger was a sin and I’m a very Christian person so I forgave her I just didn’t talk to her but I felt no anger just disappointment. Thereafter I resulted in not talking to her and trying to move on.
About three month ago Nicki, julies friend, came to see me she asked of I would go hang out and try to make up with Julie I agreed and went ahead with the plans. We soon made up and she told me she definitely was a lesbian and that she loved girls. At this time she told me she was going out with someone called Brian. Brian is a tall skinny spotty fifteen year old reject from the depths of the swamp the call Barlanark, I also live there but my bits not that bad. So as time went on she broke up with Brian and started going out with the famous gullible Greame.
I went out with Julie, the lesbian ex girlfriend, as the night went on she told me she ran away from home. Now you’ve got to understand Julie is one of those people who run away every second day probably for attention or something. She told me to come with her and I told her that I would because we were close friends now that we sorted things out. It reached seven o’clock and she went to see her mum at her work.
We walked together as friends as we approached the shop I kept questioning if she was doing the right thing going in and talking to her mum after what she said to her before, lets just say there was lots of swearing involved, well we got to the shop and she went in I waited outside this was because I didn’t want to get involved I am not good at confrontation you see. I heard a lot of shouting and went in to get Julie out of there we left as her mums friend ran out to confront us I said I didn’t want to get involved when she asked me about the situation. I told her what I knew this lady seemed to be on Julie's mums side, at this time I thought was a bad thing, so I argued and made her understand Julie. We left the shop and headed back to Barlanark where we met Peter, he was my other friend he sometimes finds it hard to come to terms with peoples ways and beliefs this is because he has a form of autism a disorder that works in so many different ways., so we got on the bus and headed in to town to hang out and try to calm down. By this time I was so stressed and I felt so angry at Julie's family. I kept replaying the words said in my head this made me angrier and angrier building up to all I can describe as tears and a small explosion. I stayed with Julie during this time as promised we walked about town just us three had a bit of a laugh to try take our minds off recent events.
We got the bus that night back to Barlanark I asked my mum if Julie can stay and she said no. I was gutted and didn’t really know how to react I ran off and shouted back to my mum that I promised not to leave Julie so I didn’t. I remember this moment well its like I just disrespected my whole family with that one speech. I thought I was made with stronger stuff than this but apparently I wasn’t I stopped looked at the window and my mum knocked at the window signalling to me to get in the house. I used Greame's phone to call my mum and explain I had to lie to her saying that I was going to Julie's dad’s house in Tollcross, a small community in Glasgow,
I told her this but she didn’t believe me and I told her to get lost and hang up with a bang. I ran with Julie as we left Greame and headed to the bus stop by this time it was 11 o’clock. We waited to go on the bus and met two obsessive drug addicts asking questions about us. By this time I and Julie were quite hungry. So the drug addicts said they would buy us something from the chippy. I mean how desperate can you get.
We got into the city centre about half past midnight and headed to somewhere that would be busy so we weren’t walking about ourselves. Julie told me everything that was wrong and I started to think she was being too dramatic. I am good at reading people so I automatically knew how badly she was lying and just wanted attention. I told her that she might be over dramatic. She went in a bad mood and wanted me to react I didn’t so she just got on with it and started to cry for attention. I gave her a hug because she was distressed and quite angry. I went to the bus station to try find a comfortable place to rest for a while. She unwillingly followed. I told her she should talk to her mum she agreed and after a got chocolate we went back on the bus and headed to her house.
We entered Julie's house her mum told us to come in it was about 2 o’clock in the morning and I was so tired. After about half an hour I felt so uncomfortable being in the company of her family. Her brother started to give her into trouble and she took it so bad. She freaked out and went as dramatic as hell. Lauren started shouting and I repeated that I wanted to leave.
After about 30 minutes I left and Julie ran away again. This was like the back of three in the morning I was so exhausted and wanted to leave her and go home. I personally don’t know Lauren that well so I didn’t give her any excuse to cry I didn’t say anything she cried and raised her voice walking down the street. I told her to keep quiet and she thrived on this attention and went even more emotional. I told her everything I thought about her at this time. She kept quiet and walked along side me for about an hour. I told her she was going to her aunts in Shettleston she agreed and we walked and talked.
Eventually we made it to Shettleston and went round the corner to her aunt’s house we walked and then knocked on the door and after about 2 minutes Julie aunt Margret answered and we went in and explained. To sum what happened up I told her aunt what the situation was and she phoned Janice, this is Lauren’s mum. Apparently she wanted Julie home they both apologised over the phone. So after about an hour of tea and talk we left to head home. julie's uncle gave us a run home and dropped off Julie first. On the way to my house Julie's uncle told me a few home truths about Julie. He told me that she’s always been a bitch and a trouble making one at that. In one case Julie's youngest brother Michael who’s now 18 was going to the army for the first time and because Julie was not the centre of attention she started an argument with him and then wished he would get shot by rival forces in Iraq if he ever went. I thought this was really sad because my sister is also in the army and I know how nervous solders going away can get as my sister is one of them. I lost all respect for her at this time and actually thought of a few examples. I remember thinking what a lying deceitful cow.
As I got dropped off at my house I went up the stairs and my mum heard me coming up she came out and told me to get in now. I did and then I got into trouble so I was told not to bring trouble my way again. So the next day I went and told Julie that she was an attention seeking troublesome little girl who needed professional help. I also told her not to hang out with me again She really needs to sort out her life and get a grip.
Well because of this I still don’t talk to her properly and well I will never think of her the same again. This is know how ill feel about her in life. So ill wait and if she asks to make up ill forgive her but not forget.

Daniel McCourt!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

My spiritual confession

Light