Dyane

 
i understand that life gets bland like tea without the milk in,
i understand that life gets dark like when you put the blinds down.
i understand that adult life is very very tricky
i understand that responsibility makes you want to go loopy.
i understand that your Dyane my sister who i hold dear, i love you very very much my life is ok you don't have to fear,
i understand that you worry but just know things will be good.
i understand that  sometimes we get sad
i understand your happy though I'm very glad of that.
i'm glad my only wish came true i used my wish to wish for you for happiness and love and wealth i also wished for you to have good health,
i understand my wish came true always know i love you ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My spiritual confession

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

You Make your own Peace of mind.