My spiritual confession

My father was never in my life, not that I can remember. One situation I recall is when I was around 5 or 6, my father has been unfaithful to my mum to the point he fathered a child with another woman his name was john we attended nursery school together. I don’t have many memories and it was not until I was older, I found out I had a brother. John was conceived the night my mum was in giving birth to me, that’s right a class act father all the way.

One cold and haunting night something very tragic happened. John fell in the park from a high jungle gym type attraction that climbed to the sky. He seemed okay and the night went on to John and his mum gong to the chippy (chip shop). Whilst waiting on his food he slipped on a wet floor and banged his head for a second time in 2 hours. His mum seemed to think he would be alright and continued on with the night john had a best friend called lee whom I know very well. Lee stayed over that night in johns house and lay with him on the couch one boy alive and john dead.

I heard that my friend had passed away and of course I was very sad at such a young age. My mother felt guilty at any bad thoughts she had had about the whole situation by this time my dad was a no show to either child or not even my older sister.

Many years passed and a new group of friend’s form. There is me, my older sister, lee, Elisabeth, and James. We had a plan we decided to play the Ouija as you do your teenage years, the older kids aka me had some weed and after calming down from our “staying out all night plan” we decided to sit at the park and play this so-called devil’s game.

I have always had a thought in my head that lingers. What if it was me that died, I had banged my head many times to hospitalization at several points. After john died, I would always wonder if he would be with us right now and be enjoying our antics. I seemed to pick up the ability to see black formations, vines and the “Hat man” a very common shadow person. I considered this normal, but it was far off. I suffered and still do from paralysed sleep and very lucid dreams. Whilst a lot of the time I have control of every aspect of my dreams and as people tell me that’s not the most common of things. I could predict future events and even told people life stories about their dead relative who I never met. I could read people very well and often praise myself of the great group of trusted friends I picked.
I had no idea that Lee and John where childhood friends. Me and my sister told him about our little brother, he told us that he has a photo we could have of john, and he confessed he was there on the day john died.

We put down out board and used the planchet with all our fingertips pointed and ready. Of course, the planchet moved ad spelled john. We all stood back in shock. Was this just bogus or was this a chance to speak to my long-gone brother ten years after he died. Me and my sister where in shock at the fact the conversation about our brother was happening and I would finally get to introduce myself as no longer my friend but a brother, the atmosphere seemed calm and pleasant with no vicious intent. John connected me, my sister and lee after all this time almost like subconsciously protecting each other under the watchful eye of our beautiful boy.

The board started acting silly spelling our some swear words and seemingly joking and being very immaturely fun. I knew it was a child spirit and I asked several questions.
After this Elisabeth and James, a brother and sister friend group we had where in total shock because of the coincidences we had just witnessed. We broke he planchet after saying goodbye, everything went well but the rest of the night had an air of sadness, but we persevered and found out things about john and connecting to a memory and it felt nice and warm.

I thank my brother for my gift of having premonitions. I love being able to just live my life conveniently always with fore shadowing and a slight knowledge of the danger within my friend’s life and I was able to stop bad things from happening jut by always trusting my gut and acting ability I have escaped so many dangerous situations. For that I always thank john for protection. You can take the boy out of Barlanark, his soul will remain with us and for that I am eternally grateful.
I have played the Ouija board a few times since, I always use john as a spirit guide. I have no dissolution and I am not mentally ill in a psychotic way. I have slight ADHD. Me and my partner Jamie sat in our home in knighthood. We made a home-made board and used a glass and it worked straight off the bat. I asked the board about the spiritual implications of being gay. We both got warned by a spirit to be carful and that he died of being tied to a chair and burned to death for being gay, I didn’t quite believe what I heard until Jamie’s mum Sharron McGregor came through to stay and she told us that there was a man who was burnt to death for being gay and that we should be careful. That’s Fucking creepy right?

I’m 32 now and some of my experiences are hard to believe. But these are my truths, and I am happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

Light