Sisters, In small doses.

          Initially There was two. Toni and Dyane. They are great in their own way and even though the small things matter so much more with sisters it is just the way it's always been. arguments over the toilet and even at one point who had more coco pops in a bowl. 
           I have came to learn that they have shaped who I am. To be honest they would reply with "don't blame that on us" but yet show nothing but encouragement with everything i do that's good. recently I've been blessed with a girl called Krisztina, who is engaged, to Toni. Instantly becoming part of the family. So two sisters turn to three. I would have loved to grow  up knowing my brother but god had different plans, but life goes on in a family and you cant dwell on things. I'm just really grateful that have my girls. When you see someone growing up from a baby and have memories of them, you holding them in your arms and them now being sixteen years old. It takes you a while to comprehend how far you come, taking things for granted. Then there is Toni, The annoying person, i say that with love. She was a bit of a wild child, doing what she wanted and getting on with things, luckily she got all that out the way before her 16th birthday because she joined the army and became a corporal, I never thought she would obey any kind of discipline but shows you how much someone can mature. I have nothing but loyalty to her now, seeing what she has, being injured in Afghanistan yet she is the happiest and most trust worthy person i know who always will comfort you, nothing that i'm going through seems to small for her to take on board, its admirable. 
9 years of service and she moves back to Glasgow, to start a family and to enjoy every moment we can together. It's going to be excellent her just being 5 minutes away on the bus, its been nine years in the making but she's back. I got my best friend back. 

Wearing your emotions on the outside can be a great thing, knowing how much calling someone my sister means to me, I have friends best friends that are girls Like Rachel and Amanda, I call these girls my sister and that because i feel the same way about my sisters I do them.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

My spiritual confession

Light