A tale of the mind.

Last nights dream, really odd.

Whilst sleeping, I had a dream that i was in an old castle or manor house. Most of the house was unexplored and everyone seemed quite weary of this place but not me. I was Living in this house with 4 or five others and i was a considerable bit older than i am now. I explored some of the house and found an old built in Hallway through a set of double doors resembling that of an old hospital . The hallway was full of old musical instruments, a guitar that was broken a piece from a drum kit. I found this rather odd as i rummaged more through the unexpected find. It was quite dark in the Hallway and the atmosphere was getting intense and just for a moment i saw what looked like Shining green light appear at the bottom almost like eyes, Then a force of some kind stooped me from getting back out the hallway it was almost like the floor turned to ice and i couldn't move forward , sliding in panic i pulled myself out grabbing the door frame and pulling myself to safety. I was Very shocked by this, that being the obvious reaction. I then went back down stairs to find the people i lived with, none of them recognizable in any but yet I knew I lived with them and they where my friends. I told them what had happened and they told me, being that I made it back to the room they where all sitting in then no harm would come to me but the light has shone before. They referred to the light as a mystical power  one that you can manipulate for personal gain without consequence. I asked how this was possible, what I was shown next was so unbelievable. I was asked to sit in a circle of these people and told to think of somewhere I felt safe, somewhere I belonged. Without hesitation the green Light shone again this time over taking the whole room in a blinding rage. When I could see again I was in my bedroom in my mums house but it wasn't as I remember. The window had been boarded up and everything had gathered dust, I found the photo that today hangs in the living room but this was now on the floor of the bedroom with a massive coat of dust, this photo is of me and Toni my oldest sister but something didn't seem right, I wiped the dust off and continued to look around until I found money on my window ledge, for whatever reason this didn't seem real. My room looked uninhabitable and it felt like it had been this was for years I had a very strange feeling that this was the future, I didn't feel the presence  of my mum, my sisters, the dogs. All the laughter seemed to have found away out and there was not even a single echo of emotion flowing through the house, It was silent. I knew from what I was seeing Either this was a result of me dying or something much worse happening to my family. It could also have been a look into the future of what could be, The window being boarded up could mean the building was due for demolition and if that was the case then it would have been the future, way in the future when no one lived in this house. Suddenly without any warning the Green light shone once again through the cracks on the wood of the window that was no more, filling the room and taking me back to the cold dark manor house living room. I was quite shook up as expected and was then told by My housemates that the light has no meaning but feeds on what you fear the most. By showing me my safe place with everyone gone, no support, no family and a feeling of being trapped.    

And then i woke up

Comments

  1. great dream, how do you remember what you've dreamt the next day i wake up and know my dream is weird but cant quite remember why, its a talent dan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

My spiritual confession

Light