Look Closer

I have recently came to learn that the people who influence you the most are not the people who will pick up the pieces when shit hits the fan. You have your group of friends and they try very hard to make you feel better but its that routine that made you feel like this in the first place. You meet people who have a massive impact in your life and then 'boom' you never see them again. Like relationships friends work the same way. Apart from the obvious the feeling you have for friends are similar. This can leave anyone feeling hurt, disappointed, embarrassed and even questioning yourself. But in more than one occasion it's not you. People think differently. I wear my heart on my sleeve and when i let someone into my life it means a lot more to me than it ever has does to any one else, five people being an exception. A,A,R,R & P. These people know who they are an have had my best interests at heart for a long while. This is a short blog entry, the point here was be careful who you open your heart to because even friends can break it. but the five peaces of my heart will be picked up and put back into place by some really amazing people.

to those who stayed with me when i thought i was going mad, i thank you
to those who helped me out with finances i thank you
for those who made me open up for the first time and helped me through a really tough year thankyou.
for all the 3am chats and banter and for being a best friend thank you
for keeping my life safely in that locked jar cheers bro. 
for making me see sense when everyone else just seen a slippery slope that i was sliding down thank you,


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A power struggle. The Story of St-Dan. By Daniel McCourt

My spiritual confession

Light